Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blogger has thrown a spanner in the works

Blogger has thrown a spanner in the works as far as I'm concerned. You probably don't see it if you're a reader, but behind the scenes they've redesigned the interface.

Their view is that they're "introducing the completely new, streamlined blogging experience that makes it easier for you to find what you need and focus on writing great blog posts."

My view is, why can't the software people let well alone instead of constantly forcing us users through a new learning curve? I'm very happy with my Windows XP, thank you, at least until Microsoft withdraws support in 2014. And I was very happy with the previous version of Blogger.

I'll be back when I've learnt to navigate round this "streamlined blogging experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment