Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thank you, Followers

Now that the number of declared Followers of this blog has passed the 50 mark, it’s a good moment to thank you for your interest and fidelity. I know too from correspondence that there are many other occasional readers.

When a new icon appears in the Followers panel, I always look to see whose it is. So I know something about some of you, but many of you haven’t posted a Profile. Never mind. I’d like you all to know that you’re a great encouragement.

2 comments:

  1. Hola! I stumbled upon your blog a few days ago, and have been working my way back. Nicely done, and definitely one I'll be following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, ohne-sie. Plenty more to come as I prepare for the First International Conference on Non-Professional Translation at Forli, Italy, next May.

    ReplyDelete